Thursday, December 16, 2010

My #555 Room in SK Global House, Yonsei, Seoul, Korea

This is my room in SK Global House. Well it's such a mess in the picture but it's not exactly like that. I took the picture like 6 days before I leave this dorm and right before I pack all my things, so I thought there's no need to clean up the room because I'm gonna leave soon. Oh yeah, I'm maybe one of the most laziest person on earth. I once found a rotten apple under the bed. Oh but I'm 100% sure, my room is not smelly (or it is?). :D
This is my messy desk. On the very top, there are my Indomie Goreng stocks and some Super Bubur that one Indonesian gave me when he came here. On the second top, some postcards, small dolls, etc from my friends. And then there are my books, papers and school stuffs. On the middle, there are some cosmetics that I bought that I haven't packed. And then, as you all see, there's my laptop, my BB cream, mirror, Al-Qur'an, hairdryer, and even gloves.

 This is, I believe, my chair. I used to sit there but not anymore after I put all my coat, jacket, cardigans, and other winter stuffs there. :D


This is my bed. There are, my friend said, grandma's blanket which is very warm, a pillow with pillowcase I brought from home and lovely teddy bear that my best friends gave me before I came here. Oh and there's a hole under the bed to put my luggage.

This is my small cupboard but somehow all my clothes are fit there.

This one and the one below is the bathroom. It's small but it's very comfy. I don't know how it's still clean even if I don't clean it.



And this one, as you know, is the toilet. It's separated from the bathroom, luckily.

This is the front door. There's a cupboard to put some shoes and other stuffs. The bathroom is in the left and the toilet is in the right.


Alright. What do you think about my room? Though it's such a messy room, I still love it. I'm gonna miss this room when I finally leave it. I slept, studied, laughed, and even cried here. I'm gonna miss you my #555 room!


01.28
Seoul, December 17 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment