Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"This Too Shall Pass"

My friend, David, got a tattoo written on his chest. "This too shall pass". When I asked him what it means, he said to me that everything will just pass whether it's good or bad.

David's tattoo inspired me in so many ways. He's younger than me but I learned many things from him. And from that tattoo, I learned that everything's not last forever. So, be grateful for whatever you have right now and enjoy every moment of it, because you don't know how long it will last. When it's already become a past, it's just the past. There's now way you can go back no matter how much you make effort for it and all you can do is regretting what you've done in the past. So, be grateful, positive, and have faith, everyone!

Thank's so much, David, for the lessons you taught me in a very simple way.
This too shall pass, shall not it?


21.51
Depok, February 23 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment