Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Miss You

I miss it when I could only meet you once a week.
I miss it when you're bald.
I miss it when your YM is always available.
I miss it when you say I'm the only one.
I miss it when I could call you anytime.
I miss it when you call me just to ask what I'm doing.
I miss it when you're always there for me everytime I need you.
I miss hearing something sweet from you.
I miss waking you up in the morning.
I miss talking and telling you anything, even it's unimportant.
I miss receiving message that only say "I love you hunny" from you in the middle of the night.
I miss it when we're okay.
I miss it when we're not fighting.
I even miss it when you tell me to not going anywhere.
I miss your hug.
I miss your kiss.
I miss you.
I miss the old you.

No comments:

Post a Comment