Thursday, August 19, 2010

11 months

Today, it's been eleven months since I'm first with him.
eleven months with @GaiaAirlangga . it's hard to live with you, but it's even harder to live without you.
That's what I wrote on my twitter page this afternoon.
My life with him is like a roller coaster. Sometimes I feel like I'm up high that I'm afraid I will fall. But I often feel down that I could cry all night long without knowing the reason why I cry.
With him, I learn how to stick with one person, I learn how to appreciate someone with the way they are, and there are more things I learned and will learn. It's hard, really hard. Sometimes I feel like just walking away from this relationship, but I know I just have to be more patient and everything's going to be alright. And that's what I'm doing right now to carry on this relationship.
I know He knows He's my world, He's everything for me now and then.
11 months, it's nothing compare to what we'll face in the future.
I hope we can make it, and I know we can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment